At Audiology Associates of Worcester we have a passion for helping people hear their very best and for helping each individual reach their full hearing potential. People with hearing problems can find expert help at Audiology Associates of Worcester. Our audiology and hearing specialists are experienced with almost every type of hearing problem, and they work with you and your medical team to arrive at a diagnosis and develop solutions.
- Hearing Loss – Evaluate and treat hearing, balance, and tinnitus disorders.
- Hearing Aids/Assistive Technology – Select and custom-fit hearing aids and assistive technology. We carry full line of ReSound, Phonak, Oticon, Widex and Signia Hearing aids.
- Hearing Aid Repair – We Repair Most Major Brands of Hearing Aids.
- Hearing Aid Batteries – We offer a range of hearing aid batteries to suit all budgets. We carry all sizes of hearing aid batteries..
- Dizziness and Balance – Evaluate and treat balance problems.
- Hearing Screening and Testing – Screen individuals to identify possible hearing disorders. Testing will confirm if a hearing loss is present and determine the kind and degree of loss.
- Noise and Hearing Loss Prevention – Explain how to protect hearing from the effects of noise.
We offer our hearing and audiology services to the residents of Worcester, Auburn, Leicester, Holden, West Boylston, Shrewsbury, Grafton, Millbury and surrounding cities in Worcester County. Take the next step towards better hearing today and call (508) 792-9293 to schedule an appointment at our office in Worcester, MA or click on the button below to submit a request through our web form.